[stylist] Poem - "Grail" - Second Draft

William L Houts lukaeon at gmail.com
Fri May 1 13:42:11 UTC 2015

HI Shawn,

Thank you so much.  I think you and I are in accord when it comes to the
humility in our chosen subjects.  I often find that I have more to say
about the beauties of daily life than I do about, say, the fragility or
toughness of the soul.  That's a subject to attempt one day, maybe, but
in the meantime I'm honing my craft on dogs and coffee cups.

--Bill

--

"Oh, Sophie!  Whyfore have you eated all de cheeldren?"