[stylist] TV ad mystery; Ideas

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Tue May 5 22:10:40 UTC 2015

Hi, again.

Recently there is an ad that has been appearing on television that I can't
determine who is sponsoring it or where the great sounding words come from.
I've found it mostly on the news channels such as CNN or MSNBC.  The lyrics
are read to a background of soft music and I believe there is some applause
at the end.  The company or organization that is the sponsor must be
visually displayed but is never spoken.  The quote is very good, but I don't
know if it's their original composition or if it is a quote from somewhere
else.

Since the quotation is about ideas, that is what I am calling it for lack of
anything better.  I am posting it below my signature.  Does anyone know the
sponsor or where this comes from?

Bill Outman

Ideas

Ideas come into this world ugly and messy.  They are the natural born enemy
of the way things are.  Yes, ideas are scary, and messy, and fragile.  But
under the proper care they become something.

---