[stylist] FW: MAGNETS AND LADDERS / ActiveVoices ofWriters with Disabilities

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Fri May 15 20:15:29 UTC 2015

Thank you. Wisps was actually just an exercise I did right here on Stylist.
It was the first creative thing I wrote after his birth. I never expected to
publish it. But last year, I was going through older pieces I wrote, and I
thought Wisps had merit. Appreciate the comments. Yes, it's a long magazine,
still getting through it myself, smile.

Bridgit