[stylist] Stylist Introduction

Jennifer Applegate jlastar at comcast.net
Mon Nov 2 18:21:54 UTC 2015

Hello all,

I am Jennifer Applegate, and I was just added to the stylist list serve. I
obtained a BA English from University of Texas at Austin in August 2014, and
I am applying to start an online MA English & Creative Writing program.

I have written quite a bit of poems, a nonfiction story somewhat based on my
life experiences, and I am working on my autobiography, Overcoming, which is
currently twelve pages. I hope some of y'all can provide me advice about
how/where I can publish poems and critique my autobiography in progress. I
plan to use it as my MA English & Creative Writing entrance writing sample.

I wrote two poems about overcoming too, and I will share my poems with any
of y'all who want to read them.

Thank you to the NFB Writers Division members who keep this organization
thriving and inspire me to continue sharing my writing.

Sincerely,

Jennifer Applegate

NFB of Texas Houston Chapter

"Live the life you want."