[stylist] time sensitive, need advice ASAP

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Thu Nov 5 16:12:42 UTC 2015

I just put in for $50 per hour.  Please wish me luck!  I know that's a fair
price for what they are asking.  Still it's hard to put a price tag on your
abilities.

When I started working entirely freelance projects a year ago, I thought the
hardest thing would be to find opportunities.   That has been work and a bit
of a challenge for sure, but the thing that keeps me awake at night is
pricing.

It's done for this time.  So we'll see what happens.  Thanks for your
support and encouragement!
Julie