[stylist] Writers Division members

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 17:11:38 UTC 2015

Jennifer,

I don't have numbers, I'm sure a Writers board member can answer that, but I
do know that members span the country, and even have a few members around
the world. I know we use to have a few people in Texas but have not seen
them on Stylist in a while, but not all of us participating on Stylist are
actual Writers members, and not all members participate on Stylist. Texas
itself may have a general NFB list or some for of communications method to
stay connected state-wide, so you can always ask people that way if they are
Writers members too.

Bridgit