[stylist] Changes to "Trials of an honorary dragon".

helene ryles dreamavdb at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 10 01:45:39 UTC 2015

Hello,
I have started rewriting “Trials of an honourary Dragon”
Here are some of the changes:
1.  Darthrilla (The country run by Dragons) is now in the real world
off the coast of Morocco.  The witches are not all golden. Their skin
colour depends on where in the world they came from.
2. Liza Bronze (The main character) is now Lisa Bronze.  She’s white
as she’s got an English mother called Mary Slyrake.  She lives with
her mother (not a foster mother as before) until age of 15 before
moving with Talmon Bronze (a dragon)
3.  Lisa and a number of minor characters all have Usher Syndrome type
2. Although I don't have Ushers sydrome myself I know a lot of people
who do and I know what it is like to live with failing sight and
hearing.

Please send me an email if you are interested in reading new chapters.
My new email address is vegan fingers at gmail.com  although I still can
send mail via Dreamavdb I don’t always get emails back from that email
address as it’s very very full.

Hope to Here from you,