[stylist] Publishing resources - cover designers, editors, formatters, and more

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 18:55:26 UTC 2015

April,

I totally understand health issues. Taking care of yourself is the most
important thing.

Keep working at your nonvisual skills. No one learns them in a day. And we
shouldn't compare our progress to others because we all learn at different
paces and in different ways. You will get there.

Most of MS Office is 100% or near 100% accessible, especially Word, Excel
and Outlook when using a screenreader. My husband runs his own business, and
he relies on Excel. He's able to create complex formulas in Excel using JAWS
to navigate.

Thanks for the info. It's always appreciated.

Bridgit