[stylist] Literary magazine/journal search

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 14:21:37 UTC 2015

Hey writers,

Found this search engine online. It's the most comprehensive listing of lit magazines I've ever seen, and so far, based on my search (I've made it through the A's and B's, smile) it seems to be listing very quality, legit publications. You can find brief synopsis about each publication, contact info, submission guidelines, if they pay, if they have contest, how to submit, etc., all right on the website. It's really great, so here you go:

http://www.newpages.com/magazines/literary-magazines

Bridgit