[stylist] facebook worries

Shelley Alongi salongi712 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 4 19:33:11 UTC 2015

I know Laura. I volunteered originally but didn't set up the page. I was going to put a tutorial together on running Facebook with the iPhone but I'd never did that. I haven't done anything but if I can help let me know. I don't have the most reliable computer right now so I won't make any promises about when it cannot cannot do. It seems to want to go there I just don't know how deep into the site I can get with administrator. I do have the time at the moment so let me know what you need me to do. I think Linda did the majority of the work because I never even worked on the page from an administrator point of view.

shelley Queen of Bells out Sent from my iPhone