[stylist] facebook worries

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Sun Oct 4 21:16:13 UTC 2015

Eve, I am certainly willing to help in any way I can but there is only one
person, Carrie, who is the main administrator  listed with FaceBook.   No
one else listed as admins there can  do the things that need done as none of
us have the passwords or authority to do anything more than just post on the
site.  I do agree with everything you say, Eve, and I think you or someone
you choose needs to be the person in charge who filters the posts so that
they are in agreement with the division officers and the NFB as well.
I think  the page could be  very helpful in membership, advertising NFB
activities, division news, publication opportunities for members or other
blind writers, special stories about members or other blind authors you
might think would be interesting, etc.  I cannot be that person as I have
too many other responsibilities to manage, but I am willing to help in any
transition if you need me. Honestly, I do not even know if you can take down
that page without some information that only one Carrie  would have.

As to FB problems in the future, this one is beyond anything I have had
happen. I run/author  two blogs, and five FB organizational pages, for over
8 years, and never  had any problems even remotely like this one.  The job
is not difficult and if it is done consistently on a regular basis, it is
very manageable.  I have to say, this is sure UNIQUE.   Lynda