[stylist] web sites for writers

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Sat Oct 17 20:43:09 UTC 2015

Hello all!

I am beginning on the adventure of creating a web business around my writing.   I want to be able to offer my book directly instead of through Amazon.  I have plans for some other short books, some audio content and perhaps videos somewhere in the future.

anyway, I can do some basic things like updating with WordPress and that sort of thing.  I do not know how to pick an accessible theme or what plug ins to use.  I am wondering if anyone here has ever hired someone to help set up a web site?  If so what was your experience and would you recommend their services?

I did ask on the webmasters list and got one response.  I really want to explore a variety of options before choosing.  I’m hoping someone here might know of someone who would be interested.  I am willing to pay for the service.

Thanks!
Julie
Courage to Dare: A Blind Woman's Quest to Train her Own Guide Dog is now available! Get the book here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QXZSMOC