[stylist] Literary magazine/journal search

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Mon Oct 26 19:05:10 UTC 2015

I am late getting this back to you, but wanted to say "thank you, Atty."
This is a nice resource and I will forward it to some other writers who may
gain from it, too.

Also want to say CONGRATS to some of the  writers  here at Stylist who have
work published in the new Fall/Winter edition of Magnets and Ladders. What a
nice collection of stories and poems it is! Nice to see familiar names in
the Table of Contents.

Friday, I published a really nice piece by Donna W. Hill, who is also on
this list quite a bit. I wanted to pass it on so others could enjoy her
personal story, too. There is a special bonus as Donna has one of her
original songs at the end of the blog post - its beautiful! Her voice is so
pure and lovely. She is a multi-talented woman and long time member of NFB.
Please be sure to give Donna a comment at the end of the story, and click on
LIKE  if you send  her some positive vibes -   Thanks.

www.llambert363.wordpress.com

Lynda McKinney Lambert