[stylist] Trespasser my novel is now for sale on Lulu

Shelley Alongi salongi712 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 26 20:07:06 UTC 2015

Well, Writers, So, I finally got it done! My first published novel is now online at Lulu.com. It isn't in audio format yet but I am looking to put it on Bookshare. If anyone has experience doing that please let me know how to add it so I can put it out there for you. Mainly, what kind of file does Bookshare need? And, if you have experience with getting an audio copy or E-book done please let me know that, too. If you'd like to read a sample chapter or see my Spotlight page here are the links. The picture on the page is me wearing bells. There is a bio about me and a description of the book. Of course, if you want the print copy you can purchase it, too. And, yes, everyone, I did dedicate the book to my friend Glenn, the engineer that was killed in February of this year. He was a big inspiration in me completing the book. The writers group from a few years back saw some off the first drafts. It's much different now. So, now I'm a published author and marketing like crazy. I've been looking forward to doing this for a long time and I had a lot of great help.

Here are the links.
Here is a sample chapter from my book Trespasser
http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smreadtitle.cgi?action=display&file=newtitles/AlongiSJ-Trespasser.htm

for purchase or to read the description and author bio go to
www.://lulu.com/queenofbells712

Keep dreaming!

shelley Queen of Bells out Sent from my iPhone