[stylist] anyone doing NaNoWriMo?

Shelley Alongi salongi712 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 27 19:03:19 UTC 2015

Yes I am doing nanowrimo this year. I did it eight years ago. I have the novel still in its form and I'm editing it now for publication. I just published my first novel that I didn't write that way so now it's time to start publishing my second novel. I am working on an idea for a new novel which I'm going to do during November for that. I tried signing up and I was successful signing up but because I'm using my iPhone I'm having trouble adding and building the profile. I'll try again at some point. I'm going to be gone the first week in November so I probably won't write that week but I will start when I get back. I know with the novel is about it's just pretty much going to be stream of conscious nest based on some ideas in my head and we will see where it goes from there. I did get the certificate The first year I did it. It was lost in the move a long long time ago but I still have the novel so that's still accomplishment. It can be done :-) good luck I will look up your username when I get back on the site. My queenofbellsss

shelley Queen of Bells out Sent from my iPhone