[stylist] 2. anyone doing NaNoWriMo? (Sherry Gomes)

April Brown aprilbrownshade at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 12:05:12 UTC 2015

Hello,

    I am doing NANO this year. My NANO name is Uncoveredmyths on the site.

          Working on "Bending the Bars: The New Underground Railroad."  Usually I am in an editing phase at this time of year.  Not the year.  I am so far behind.

    I am having one of those light hurts my eyes days, so perfect for practicing with the braille display.

Have a good day!

April Brown

Writing dramatic adventure novels uncovering the myths we hide behind.

aprilbrownshade at gmail.com

Website: https://sites.google.com/site/uncoveredmyths/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/UncoveredMyths
Google Plus:  https://plus.google.com/116003267969710767555/posts