[stylist] Message for Chris

Shelley Alongi salongi712 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 30 14:16:24 UTC 2015

OK crew sorry I put this on a different subject line and the email went to the very bottom of the screen so in case you didn't get this hair it is. Chris could you please email me off list? I thought I had your email address but went through my address book and could not find it. It may have changed I don't know. Anyway, I have a question about submitting a chapter of my novel for your magazine breath and shadow are magnets and lettadders thanks a bunch :-)

shelley Queen of Bells out Sent from my iPhone