[stylist] links for cultural info of the seventies?

Carrie Delecourt carriedelecourt at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 03:40:51 UTC 2015

Hi Sherry!

Those were the days! Do you remember the Eagles, Queen, Led Zeppelin and
KISS and Saturday Night Live and flared pants and betamax videos (was that
what they were called?) and trying to skateboard and hanging out at the
mall?

I remember everyone getting ready for the big Bicentennial.

The rest ... age, you know. (grin)

Good luck with your novel!

Carrie in Paris (but from So. Cal.)