[stylist] Introduction

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 00:30:33 UTC 2015

Jamie, I have been moving this past week to Louisiana, so I have not been
on the computer properly. Though I do at times, I hate sending emails via
iPhone. They get all screwed up for me. Now that I am somewhat settled, I
wanted to welcome you. For some reason though, I am thinking that I know
you. Your name is very familiar, so I am sure we have met somewhere within
this big Federation family. Some day I might figure out how and when, for
now though... Welcome.
Eve Sanchez

 President, National Federation of the Blind Northern Arizona
President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
Member, Slate & Style Editing Team
Editor, Tapestry, a TAWN publication
"You do not need to have vision to see the stars."