[stylist] Victor Stream

Jamie Allison goalgirl at bellsouth.net
Sat Sep 12 16:09:50 UTC 2015

I have the newest generation Stream. Picked it up at convention back in July and so glad I did. I try to do as much Braille as possible, but the Stream does serve several purposes for me. Yes, you can definitely listen to BARD books via the Stream, either by downloading them from the computer to an SD card or better yet, if you have access to wi-fi, you can download them directly from BARD once your stream has been authorized through them.  Jamie Allison
National Federation of the Blind - Cherokee Chapter President
Lead Instructor, NFB BELL in SC
The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back. To make a donation to the National Federation of the Blind Imagination Fund campaign, please visit www.nfb.org/ImaginingOurFuture.