[stylist] Victor stream

Cheryl Orgas & William Meeker meekerorgas at ameritech.net
Sat Sep 12 16:15:08 UTC 2015

Atty,

You can listen to BARD books on the Victor Stream Classic and the Victor
Stream Second Generation, using a full-size SD card; as well as on the NLS
digital player, using the NLS-type cartridge or a flash drive.

My wife and I use both Victor Streams and the NLS digital player, with
excellent results from all players.  My wife directly downloads BARD books
via WiFi to her Victor Stream Second Generation with ease and convenience,
while I download BARD books to our computer and transfer them to SD cards.

Regards,

Bill Meeker and Cheryl Orgas