[stylist] Victor stream

Atty attyrose at cox.net
Sun Sep 13 03:35:53 UTC 2015

Awesome, thanks guys!
I am leaving for Oregon around 5 AM and couldn't bear to leave my books for
two weeks! I was going to bring my NLS player but I didn't want to make room
in the suitcase if not necessary. They have victor streams you can check out
at the school.

You guys try to have fun without me, ay?

Peace and prosperity,
Atty