[stylist] Notes on Lulu.com

Shelley Alongi salongi712 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 27 19:59:28 UTC 2015

thea, I will start a new message because sometimes that gets confusing. I did put the answer on the other email but it got hidden or something. And then I accidentally put it at the end but anyway it's hard to tell on the iPhone in the night that I had put it at the beginning. I guess I didn't :-)

OK here's the scoop on the scoop on lulu The website says it does business publishing and other things. You can publish calendars and stories and there is a shop or you can buy the books. It looks very legitimate. It is very big. If you go to Lulu.com you can see the whole arrangement. Other people have published on the site definitely go and take a look at it there are tutorials on how to publish the books. There are articles on different aspects of publishing and editing. They have quite an extensive array of resources for helping you publish the book. They will publish it for you and you pay them. Or, you can publish the book yourself for free. You just buy a copy of the book to prooof. If you publish the book for free then you do your own marketing. You can pay them to publish the book and do marketing.

shelley Queen of Bells out Sent from my iPhone