[stylist] Face Book Fix?

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Mon Sep 28 13:26:17 UTC 2015

To the group,

I wanted to alert you  all to a problem that  appears on the group’s public  Face Book Page (not the secret page).  The public page has been maintained for three years. As you know it was initiated several years ago and has over 100 readers – a new one just joined yesterday, in fact.
I do not know who is the main administrator of this page but it is in need of “repair.”  One of the people listed as an  administrator of the site accidently took down the NFB Writer’s Division banner and it was replaced with her own banner which advertises her crafts business.  I have tried numerous times to get it back to where it should be, but apparently there is someone on the list who has the ability to get this accomplished – I cannot do it, and I also need my name removed from the admin list.  Laura has tried unsuccessfully as well.

It would be sad to lose over 100 people who can get information on the Writer’s Division and the page could well serve the division for advertising upcoming events, writing submission data, and certainly the most productive use of this page would be to recruit more members into the division and bring in money through memberships in this way.  It is free, so, however it is used by the group could be a bonus.

If you go to the page, you will see our problem.  It makes the division and NFB look bad, and it has to be totally confusing to anyone who gets onto this page now.

Who can get it fixed? Laura has tried to undo this mistake, and I have as well.

Surely there is a techno expert here who can fix it – and then get someone who will be the main admin. to keep the page going and useful to the group.
I no longer have time to work with this page at all and would love to know someone has taken it over who can get it going again as it had been.

https://www.facebook.com/Laura-Minning-via-Blue-Rose-Creations-360960880660939/timeline/

Thanks,
Lynda McKinney Lambert

Author, Blogger, Fine Artist, Educator
Retired: Professor of  Fine Arts and Humanities, Geneva College, Beaver Falls, PA

www.lyndalambert.com
https://llambert363.wordpress.com/