[stylist] Question about Go Daddy

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 16:00:46 UTC 2015

Has anyone used Go Daddy for your website, and if so, what was your experience like? How accessible is it? What is the on-going maintenance like?

And I know this question comes up from time-to-time, but is Go Daddy a good way to create a site with a blog feature, or is there a better site for blogs? Especially when it comes to accessibility. I want to start a blog, but I won't have much sighted help in the long-run, so I need something that I can maintain on my own with little problems. FYI, I use JAWS.

Appreciate your responses.

Bridgit