[stylist] Face Book Fix - yes easiest to just start over!

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Tue Sep 29 14:47:45 UTC 2015

Yes, I think the president or board  can decide what to do about it and get
a person on board to really work the page so it works for the group.  There
should be clear guidelines put in place for it.
I agree with Bridgit, only one person should have the final "say" on what is
going up and everything needs to be cleared by that person in advance. But,
I think first the people selected need to be really clear about what they
allow on the page - set guidelines.
Lynda