[stylist] 28. Self Publishing and Insecurity (Miss Thea)

Miss Thea thearamsay at rogers.com
Wed Sep 30 22:36:37 UTC 2015

Wasn't Fifty Shades of Grey and its sequel self-published?
I've never read the books and have no desire to. Not my genre.
But I understand that's how it got done.
Thank goodness for articles written by authors who have nothing to gain or
lose from their information.
Otherwise, you couldn't do your homework because naturally every website
publisher wants you to pay your money to them.
I'm beginning to think writing for the fun of it is going to be the way I
go--that is, unless I can find someone to help me who doesn't want my
disability check for their services. LOL

Thea Ramsay
Wellness Coach
Herbalife Distributor
www.GoHerbalife.com/thea-ramsay/en-CA