[stylist] Spring Issue of Breath and Shadow

Chris Kuell ckuell at comcast.net
Mon Apr 18 15:41:46 UTC 2016

Breath and Shadow

Volume 13 Number 2

Spring 2016

April is National poetry Month, so the Spring 2016 issue of Breath and
Shadow is loaded with great poetry. We kick-off this issue with a poem by
Linda Cronin, a long-time contributing editor of these cyber pages, who
passed away last month. Linda-you are dearly missed.

In addition, we have poems by Emily Hart, Ada Hoffmann, Jessica Goody, Mark
Murphy, and Lee Todd Lacks-including an audio version of his poem. We have
compelling short stories by Douglas Kolacki, Sandra M. Odell, Mark Cornell,
andJoanne Rixon. There is also a thought provoking essay by Denise Noe and a
book review by yours truly.

Our editors hope you enjoy this issue of Breath and Shadow. Please share and
recommend us to your friends, and let us know what you think. Follow us at:

Twitter: @abilitymaine

Blog:
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fabilitymaine.blogspot.com&sa=D&snt
z=1&usg=AFQjCNHjV7xldck3Z37DH-Inqqf4TRK-Mg> abilitymaineblog.blogspot.com

FB:
<http://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fpages%2FAbilit
y-Maine%2F108636825827052%3Fref%3Dhl&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNEnPw955U4wpnXLgaT
khesGUIc2mA>
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ability-Maine/108636825827052?ref=hl

To read our Spring (or past issues) please visit:

www.abilitymaine.org/breath

Breath and Shadow Staff:

Chris Kuell, Editor in Chief

Assistant Editors: Abby Astor, Dorothy Baker, Anne Chiapetta,and Jae
Spalding.

Breath & Shadow is a collaborative effort of AbilityMaine, Resources for
Organizing and Social Change (ROSC), and our many valuable readers and
contributors.

            Please consider donating to Breath and Shadow. We need your
support to achieve our mission, and your gift is tax deductible. You can
learn more by visiting:

www.abilitymaine.org/breath