[stylist] December 18 writers Division phone conference

Shelley Alongi alongi.shelley at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 03:47:41 UTC 2016

Notice of Writers' Division Gathering on december 18

Greetings from your Writers' Division gathering hostess and the cats Pearl and Brandy!

December is upon us with all that means for everyone. From a perusal of the list emails I see that some discussion was generated a few months ago about NANOWRIMO, National Novel Writing MOnth. If you haven't heard of it come and join us for our December 18 meeting. I participated in NANOWRIMO and met my fifty thousand word goal with not much time to spare.  There are some secrets I have picked up about how to make fifty thousand words in thirty days from doing this four times now. The word count is never the end of the story for me but only the beginning. So, let's talk about it! If you participated in the November challenge please join us and chime in with your thoughts. If you haven't participated and want to get a head start on encouragement for next year please join us.
I'll do a general presentation with some interesting facts from their web site. If you want to look at the site before the call, go to:
http://www.nanowrimo.org
The phone number to call on December 18 is (712)432-0460. The access code is 568839. The times are as follows: 8:00 PM eastern, 7:00 PM central, 6:00 PM mountain, and 5:00 PM pacific. The call will last aproximately one hour. Please feel free to email off list with questions for me if you have any. See you on December 18.

Shelley, Queen of bells out!
Trespasser my first published novel 2015
Http://www.lulu.com/Queenofbells712