[stylist] OK I think The name challenge has been fixed

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 19:54:43 UTC 2016

Haha.
I've known it was you the whole time, as I don't know of any
other Alongis.
I always wondered this.
I suspected that you were just using your creative skills for
some name change fun.
I know of people who go by their middle as opposed to their first
name, including a friend where all the males (cultchrally) have
the same first name as each other and are referred to by their
middle names at home, but in the outside world they use this
common first name.  It has made things VERY confusing for him.
Names are only used to identify ourselves.  Whether your name is
Shelley, Joanne or Abracadabra, if you're a good person and do
what's right, who cares?
Vejas