[stylist] looking for a lost writer

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 02:19:39 UTC 2016

Hello, I know I seem to be an invisible president, but I am here I assure
you. I am afraid that I have not seen posts from many of you in recent
months though and just want to do a check to be sure all are well.
First to come to thought is Jackie Williams. Oh and I should not say any
order as I do not want anyone to think I value them less than another, but
Jackie is one that we all value greatly and I have not seen anything from
her in quite some time. Any updates?
Now many of our long timers as well as those who have only been active in
the last year or so... Sem, Debbie, Bill, Atty... Where is everybody? You
are all well I hope. Or perhaps you are all getting your writing done and
ready for the contest. Yes, that must be it.
Well, I hope to see just a little bit of activity in the future. I just
wanted to let you know that I have been thinking of you.
And if I did not mention your name, it is likely that either I have seen it
in the past few months or that my memory is failing again. Do not take the
slip personally. Just say "Hi."
Eve
 President, National Federation of the Blind Northern Arizona
President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
Member, Slate & Style Editing Team
Editor, Tapestry, a TAWN publication
"You do not need to have vision to see the stars."