[stylist] looking for a lost writer

Ed Rizzuto edrizzutolaw at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 22:05:32 UTC 2016

Hello folks,

Just figured I'd add my "I'm here!"   I'm fairly new to this list.  I'm a
California attorney, recently relocated to North Carolina with my wife and
kids...   My writing (outside of law stuff) has focused primarily on the
children's genre. I'm exploring some 'memoir' possibilities at this time.
Anyway, nice to meet you all. Happy to be here.

Ed

Edward Rizzuto
 (530) 570-7000
edrizzutolaw at gmail.com