[stylist] looking for a lost writer

April Brown aprilbrownshade at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 12:38:30 UTC 2016

Hello,

   I don't post much, because I don't have much to talk about other than my writing.

     I am working on a book to publish in May: Journey Through Life Lists.

     I am also trying to learn to use my braille display.

     In order to do so, I am having to make documents with step by step directions.  I can't hear and comprehend VoiceOver.  So, the braille display works.  I could even find a good step by step manual for VoiceOver and none for braille displays either.  So I am creating one for the braille display.  I plan to publish it for other deafblind users.

       Not sure how helpful it would be for regular VoiceOVer users, though I'm sure someone who can still hear could adapt it for them.

April Brown

Writing dramatic adventure novels uncovering the myths we hide behind.

aprilbrownshade at gmail.com

Website: https://sites.google.com/site/uncoveredmyths/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/UncoveredMyths
Google Plus:  https://plus.google.com/116003267969710767555/posts