[stylist] looking for a lost writer

Amy McGarrah amyemcgarrah at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 21:52:37 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,
I am still subscribed to the list though I haven't posted here in
quite some time.
I am a first-time Mommy and am focussing right now on taking care
of my almost seven month old son, Jacob.
We've been quite busy with him because his beginning was not an
easy one.  He is thriving now though, thank goodness!
Amy