[stylist] looking for a lost writer

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 16:09:40 UTC 2016

Now that each of you has found your way here, can you take another brief
moment to meet a challenge?
I would like each person that responded to the "Lost Writer" thread, to
write something concerning this subject. Short, long, poem or story; it
does not matter.
Just write it up and submit it to Slate and Style for the Spring issue.
That means you only have a couple of weeks to do this, but it does not have
to be a lot. Just something from each of you and I guarantee that they will
each be completely different.
Thank you Writers.
Eve Sanchez

 President, National Federation of the Blind Northern Arizona
President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
Member, Slate & Style Editing Team
Editor, Tapestry, a TAWN publication
"You do not need to have vision to see the stars."