[stylist] Greetings from a returning member

John J. Boyer john at godtouches.org
Wed Feb 24 17:06:51 UTC 2016

Hello,

Some of you may recognize my name as the originator of the liblouis
Braille translation and back-translation software. I was on Stylist
years ago,
but I let my subscription lapse. Computer programming and advancing age
were too demanding. Now I have retired as a software engineer. I'm
trying to make a new career writing Christian science fiction. You can
find my WIP by going to http://godtouches.org then stories. This will
bring up a list of stories. The science-fiction one is "Space Friends
Indeed". I would be really happy to hear your thoughts on it.

Thanks,
John

--
John J. Boyer, Executive Director