[stylist] Space friends indeed

John J. Boyer john at godtouches.org
Wed Feb 24 21:13:53 UTC 2016

Hi Shelley,

Thanks for reading my story. It's always nice to hear a good opinion.
I'm working on Chapter 4 now.

I decided to puglish my material on the Web to get it out as quickly as
possible to people who might find that it draws them closer to God.
Besides, i don't really expect a publisher would be intgerested in it.
Andy Weir, the author of "The Martian" first published his story on the
Web. A conventional puglisher took an interest in it. So did Scott
Ridley, for the movie. Who knows?

John