[stylist] {Spam?} The business side of writing and creating

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 29 20:16:42 UTC 2016

Good afternoon.

I am wondering about the business side of writing and creative ventures.
I'm not sure what questions to ask first, actually.

I guess the first couple of things to ask is how to know when to set up some
sort of entity, and secondly what form it should take structurally.  Third
would be what sort of skills will I need to do this successfully and
sustainably.

I want to know other basic pieces of planning and development information I
need that might not be immediately obvious to me, even if it should be.

I may also need some other sort of venture to sustain myself alongside the
creative, advocacy and experimental things I desire to continue to do, both
at my current and possibly greater level.

Bill Outman

---