[stylist] Hindsight story- editing sample

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 01:04:08 UTC 2016

Hi Vejas, I think I was blessed, although at the time I didn't
think so.  We had a teacher who made us learn not only the
contracted braille words, but also how to spell them out.  When
we had spelling tests (which was every Friday) we had to write
the words both ways on the test, and our scores were affected on
both.  So if you got part of it right but not the other part, you
missed the word.  So I was a good speller.  Gotta go.    Debby