[stylist] Announcing my first published novel book presentation event

Shelley Alongi salongi712 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 21 08:41:31 UTC 2016

Good morning list :-) just wanted to drop a note to let you know that I scheduled my first library event for my first published novel. And, I made my first library sale. This is quite a milestone for me. I have three months to publicize by event and people already know about my book and so I am looking forward to publicizing it. I have some experience publicizing events from when I was a student at California State University Fullerton so I will draw on my experience to do that. I thought that might be a fun piece of news for you. Now, it isn't the L a book festival but that didn't cost me $450 either.  This was lulus asking price for publicizing my book there. I said no thank you.

Anyway, the journey begins. Now for the second library and starting the school libraries.

Shelley, Queen of Bells Out!

See Trespasser, my first published novel at lulu.com
http://www.lulu.com/Queenofbells712