[stylist] June Issue -

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Sun Jun 5 04:05:51 UTC 2016

the June Issue of Indiana Voice Journal selected three of my pieces for
publication this month.
My work is featured just about every month in this literary journal and I
love the way they present my work with great illustrations.
Here is the link to two of my most recent poems, and there is an article I
wore in this same issue.

Enjoy! Happy Writing to all. Sorry, but I don't know how to make this link
clickable so if you want to read it you will have to copy and paste it into
your browser.

http://www.indianavoicejournal.com/2016/06/two-poems-by-lynda-mckinney-lambert-how.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+IndianaVoiceMonthlyLiteraryJournal+%28Indiana+Voice+Journal%29

Lynda McKinney Lambert
www.lyndalambert.com