[stylist] Writing Software

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 21:32:23 UTC 2016

Sarah,

Sounds interesting and may have to check out. I know lots of writers though,
professional, students, professors, fiction, nonfiction, etc., and only a
handful use anything other than Word. Not saying it's not just a matter of
people being aware and switching, but several writers work with Word and
seem to find it adequate. But you bring up a great point, and this is worth
looking into.

Bridgit