[stylist] Writing Software

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 15:33:56 UTC 2016

Bernadetta,

Can you describe the benefits of switching? Compare and contrast? How
different is system access from JAWS?

I'm probably just lazy, but I really am not great when learning new software
or technology. So to learn a new screenreader and program just sounds
exhausting, especially if I have to do it on my own, LOL!

Bridgit