[stylist] Artists - Check out the convention agenda itemfor artists

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Wed Jun 15 22:52:21 UTC 2016

Bridgit, I thought you would have a fantastic time in Oakland for the
conference. That is a very beautiful part of the city - really nice shops
and restaurants and numerous museums and other attractions as well as the
universities in the area.  Good to hear that it was productive for you, too.
Lynda