[stylist] Scrivener verses Word and more!

Bernadetta bernadetta_pracon at samobile.net
Thu Jun 16 02:49:26 UTC 2016

Hey Michael,

I actually use Jarte as well for basic formatting and writing rough
drafts, but I didn't want to throw it into this discussion and possibly
overwhelm anyone. Thanks for mentioning it, though. I really do like
using Jarte, and you can actually save and edit Ms Word docs in it. I
kind of hate Word's ribbon system as well.
One question though: I've been a Jarte user for years, and I've never
come across word web. Where does that come up as an option, and since I
already have Jarte installed on my machine, how do I obtain a copy of
this software to bundle with Jarte? This is definitely something I'd at
least be interested in testing out.

Thanks very much.

Best,

Bernadetta P