[stylist] Writing Software

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 05:00:57 UTC 2016

There are a few different things that you can do (caveat, I just received my
u2 mini in December and I am still learning how to use it). First, you can
use a simple text file and a structure template to create your
outline/thinking points. This file can then be imported into yWriter and it
will create your scenes and chapters that you can then go in and edit.
Second, yWriter keeps the individual scenes in RTF files which you can open
and edit outside of the program. Third, you can export various chapters into
word files that you could then edit on your u2.

I currently have a short story on sd card that I am working on because I had
to send my u2 into in to have some issues fixed where I could not access the
internet through my phone and wifi was also flaky so I have not been able to
use my files by dropbox yet.

Cindy