[stylist] The Final Conclusion to my Delusion!

tickpub at juno.com tickpub at juno.com
Sat Jun 25 06:58:16 UTC 2016

Well, Hello All,
Once again, I must bow to all the insights so delivered to me in this
last discussion. But there is a big boom-boom, crash and smash to all my
big shot plans now. I was so enthused, excited, thrilled and wowed, with
the idea of obtaining the Scrivener program and now I learned that good
old Jaws does not work with it! I went as far as actually looking into
the Access Systems reader so I might still have a chance, but the big
dollar dam kept me from going upstream with that big idea. What a royal
bummer, so now I'll crawl back to my 2003 Word and with all the
information I received from stylist writers, I'll start my long walk
towards the Ribbon in the sky!

I did inform one friend (I call her Lady in Spain) who does a lot of my
book editing and uploading to Create Space and Smashwords about the
Scrivener program and she is going to try it out. I sent her all the data
on the program and it looks like it has more than she dreamed about; she
is now thrilled, enthused and excited to go with it!  So now, at least
all my asking around and bothering everyone might have  benefited someone
who will really enjoy the product.
I did come away with the key stroke lesson! That helped with the black
eye I did get!
Again, thanks all.

TickPub Thanks You,
All The Best And More,
Regards And Respect From Michael!
Just Click On The Blue Linked Book On The Shelf!