[stylist] VoiceOverWith the Brailliant Braille Display

April Brown aprilbrownshade at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 16:08:42 UTC 2016

Hello.

I finally finished VoiceOver With the Brailliant Braille Display.  I uploaded it Friday for DeafBlind Awareness week, and totally forgot to post here!  It's been on my Facebook, Google, and Twitter page.

Enjoy!

Learning VoiceOver on the Mac doesn't have to be difficult.
Improve your braille skills, while learning to navigate VoiceOver. With this manual, you'll practice step by step processes and build the foundation to work with nearly any program on the Mac with either the Brailliant Braille Display, or spoken VoiceOver itself. This foundation can be built upon as the Mac adds more programs, changes apps and programs, and adapts Siri for the Mac.
Command combination lists are shared, as well as information to help the reader distinguish what many spoken VoiceOver commands translate to as braille display commands.
This manual does not cover how to use the Brailliant Braille Display, or VoiceOver, on the iPhone or iPad.  Online opportunities exist to hear podcasts for braille displays in general with VoiceOver on the iPad and iPhone.  There is even an online list of VoiceOver commands for general braille displays for iPad and iPhone.

Free on Apple iBooks - Apple I books https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/id1127958260 <https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/id1127958260>

Choose your price at Smashwords - www.smashwords.com/books/view/645689 <http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/645689>
April Brown

Writing dramatic adventure novels uncovering the myths we hide behind.

aprilbrownshade at gmail.com

Website: https://sites.google.com/site/uncoveredmyths/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/UncoveredMyths
Google Plus:  https://plus.google.com/116003267969710767555/posts