[stylist] Slate & Style

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 02:20:58 UTC 2016

Hello Writers, We have had some  technical difficulty  getting this to the
members, but as  I am operating on only 3 hours of  sleep  from the
previous night, I will send it out  to you now with great hopes.
 This is a small issue of  Slate & Style, but here it  is. There are some
good pieces here from the remaining 2015 contest winners and a few other
pieces.
 Please enjoy and submit for the summer  issue or  they may not be one.
Eve Sanchez
President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
Moderator, (CHANT) Community Hoping for Accessibility in Non-Abrahamic
Traditions
Member, Slate & Style Editing Team
Editor, Tapestry, a TAWN publication
"You do not need to have vision to see the stars."