[stylist] {Spam?} Christian sci-fi novel, "Space Friends Indeed", Chapter 1a, 1336 words

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Fri May 6 16:34:25 UTC 2016

Hi John, just finished reading your first chapter.  I wasn't
totally sure where you were going at first, but I think I get it,
and I'm excited to read more.  I also love your use of robots.
I've been a fan of robots ever since I began reading Isaac
Asimov.  We have the very unsophisticated, but still very cool
Roomba.  With two dogs and a cat, it's very helpful to have "her"
do all or most of the vacuuming.    Blessings,    Debby